TaxBandits and QuickBooks 1099 Integration
TaxBandits integrates with the leading accounting software, QuickBooks, allowing for a simplified 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC filing process. As a trusted partner of QuickBooks, we are able to offer the following exclusive features.
Easy & Secure E-filing
Import 1099 data from QuickBooks to generate, review, and transmit forms in minutes.
Supports State Filing
Maintain your state compliance with TaxBandits, we support 1099 e-filing with the required state agencies.
Postal Mail Recipient Copies
Opt-in to TaxBandits’ Postal Mailing for secure printing and mailing of your 1099 recipient copies.
E-Delivery of Recipient Copies
Go paperless with Online Access. Grant your recipients access to their forms via our secure portal.
TaxBandits verifies your recipients’ TIN using the IRS database for accurate filing.
Simplified W-9 Collection
Easily import vendor data from QuickBooks and collect their W9s in minutes.
How to Import Form 1099-NEC / MISC Details From Your
Step 1: Choose Form 1099-NEC / MISC from the
- Step 2: Connect your QuickBooks account
- Step 3: Import Business & Recipient details directly from QuickBooks
- Step 4: Generate, Review and transmit the form(s) to the IRS
- Step 5: Distribute Recipient Copies (Postal Mail / E-delivery)
Frequently Asked Questions on 1099 QuickBooks Integration
- How to import 1099-MISC/1099-NEC recipient information from QuickBooks?
- Does it cost extra to import XERO or QuickBooks information to TaxBandits?
- If I cancel my Xero or QuickBooks account, will I lose my TaxBandits data?
- How do I change the vendor's information after importing from Xero or QuickBooks?
- If I delete the vendors' information in TaxBandits, will it delete in my Xero or QuickBooks account?