TaxBandits Cookies Policy
Last Updated: September 22, 2022
TaxBandits maintains and updates its policies as needed. Here is an overview of the TaxBandits cookies policy, how we use them, and your options for managing them.
A cookie is a small file created by the websites you visit and stored on your device, whether that is a computer, mobile device, etc. They serve different purposes, mainly they remember your preferences so that when you return to the website it will function according to your preferences.
Types of Cookies
There are several types of cookies available.
- First-party cookies - The cookies that are created and stored directly by the website or domain that you have visited.
- Third-party cookies - The cookies that are created and stored by third parties (domains other than the one which you have visited).
- Permanent cookies- The cookies that are created and stored for a long time on your device (until you manually delete them or until the expiration date set by the publisher)
- Session cookies - The cookies that are created and stored temporarily until the end of the particular session.
TaxBandits creates and stores cookies (both the first-party and third-party) on all our users' devices for the following purposes:
Functionality (First-Party Cookies)
- To ensure a secure and seamless web session while you are logged in.
- To align with your preferences (Language, Location, Login information).
- This allows you to use our website and all its features without any obstacles.
Analytics (Third-Party Cookies)
- To collect data to track the use of our services and evaluate the effectiveness of our campaigns.
- To monitor and analyze the performance of our website and services.
- To understand the areas that need improvement and enhancements.
- This helps us better understand your satisfaction with our services.
Advertising (Third-Party Cookies)
- To display personalized ads based on your interests and usage on our website. We use third-party cookies to tailor ads to you with content that fits your expectations.
Here is the list of third-party cookies that TaxBandits uses:
Google Analytics - https://developers.google.com/analytics/
- Hotjar - https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Cookies-on-hotjar-com
- Clarity - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/cookie-list
- Google and Youtube ADs - https://business.safety.google/adscookies/
If you wish to opt-out from any of these third-party cookies, use the links below:
- Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Hotjar - https://www.hotjar.com/policies/do-not-track/
- Clarity - https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en