- Form 1099-R
- Form A1-R - Arizona Withholding Reconciliation Return
- Deadline to File Form 1099-R with Arizona is January 31
- Deadline to File Form A1-R with Arizona is January 31
TaxBandits supports the filing of Form 1099 with both the Federal and State of Arizona.
Q. Does Arizona mandate 1099 filing?
A. Yes, the Arizona Department of Revenue mandates the filing of the 1099 Form only if there is state tax withholding.
Q. What types of 1099 forms does Arizona require?
A. Arizona requires filing Form 1099-R only if there is state tax withholding.
Q. Does Arizona have any additional requirements when you file 1099 forms?
A. Yes. The state of Arizona requires additional forms to file along with Form A1-R.
- If Form A1-R is filed electronically, use Form A1-T to transmit Form 1099-R (with Arizona withholding) to the Arizona State.
- If Form A1-R is filed by paper, attach Form 1099-R to Form A1-R.
Q. What is Form A1-R?
A. Form A1-R is an Annual Reconciliation used to report the total Arizona tax withheld per federal Form 1099-R.
Q. What is the due date to file 1099 with Arizona?
A. The due date to file Form 1099-R and Form A1-R with Arizona is January 31.
Q. What are the penalties for not filing or filing Form 1099 late with Arizona?
A. The penalty for failing to file, filing late or filing with incomplete return is $100 for each month. It varies for each month. The maximum penalty is $500.
Q. Where do I mail Arizona 1099 forms?