irs-authorized efile provider
Business Income Tax Returns 1120 & 1041 are due by
Thursday, April 15, 2021.
File 7004 Now to Extend your Deadline.

File IRS Tax Extension Form 7004 Online

E-file 7004 in Minutes and get up to 6 more months time to file your business taxes.

More than 100,000+ Businesses trust TaxBandits for these Amazing Features

Automatic Extension

Automatic Extension

The IRS doesn’t require a reason for filing a 7004 tax extension, as it provides an automatic 6-month extension.

E-File in Minutes

E-File in Minutes

With our helpful instructions, you can easily e-file your 7004 Forms with the IRS in minutes.

Instant IRS Approval

Instant IRS Approval

Once you transmit your Form 7004 to the IRS, you will get your acceptance status instantly.

Instant Notification

Instant Notification

Our Software will notify you of the status of your return through your mobile phone or email.

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

What Information is Required to E-file Form 7004 online?

To E-File Business Tax Extension Form 7004 you'll need,

  • 1. Business details such as Name, EIN, Address
  • 2. Tax Form for which you looking to apply extension
  • 3. Estimated amount of the taxes you owe, if applicable

If you need more time to file your business tax return, you can extend your deadline with TaxBandits.

3 Steps to E-file Form 7004

Enter Payer Details

Add your Business Details

Enter Recipient Details

Choose your business tax form & tax due details

Recipient Copy (Postal)

Review & Transmit it to the IRS

Frequently Asked Questions on Form 7004

What is IRS Form 7004?

Business Tax Extension Form 7004 is used by Corporations, Entities, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, Certain Estates and Trusts to receive upto 6-months automatic extension to file their business tax return.

Business Tax Forms that can Extend using Form 7004

When is the deadline to file IRS Form 7004?

The deadline to file Form 7004 depends on your organization type and the tax year.

  • S-Corporation tax Form 1120-S, Partnership tax Form 1065, and more forms are due by March 15, 2021.
  • C-Corporation tax Form 1120 and Trust Form 1041 are due by April 15, 2021.

Click here to find your 7004 due date.

What are the penalties for filing Form 7004 Late?

If you fail to file a 7004 tax extension or tax return within the appropriate deadline (March 15, 2021 for S-corporations and partnerships and April 15, 2021 for corporations and other businesses), the IRS will charge interest and penalties on any unpaid Federal taxes.

If you do not file and you owe taxes, the failure-to-file penalty is 5% per month (up to 5 months) of the amount due. If your return is more than 60 days late, you may be subject to a $135 minimum penalty. The IRS will also impose a failure-to-pay penalty of 0.5% per month (up to 25%) of the amount due if you file a return or extension, but don’t pay all your taxes on time.

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice