New Hampshire W-2 Reporting Requirements

  • No State Filing Required
  • File W-2 with Federal

Does New Hampshire mandate W2 filing?

No. The New Hampshire Department of Taxation and Finance does not require W2 filing.

Does New Hampshire have any additional requirements when filing W2 forms?

No. There are no requirements when W2 filing for the state of New Hampshire.

What is the due date to efile W2 forms to the state of New Hampshire?

There is no due date for filing W2 forms, as New Hampshire does not require W2 filing.

What are the requirements to file W2 online in New Hampshire?

There aren’t any, as no W2 filing is required for the state of New Hampshire.

Does TaxBandits support W2 filing for New Hampshire?

No, as filling W2 forms is not required by the state.

What is the penalty for filing Federal Form W2 late?

While there is no late filing penalty for the state of New Hampshire, employers will be penalized for failing to file Federal Form W2. Learn more about Form W-2 penalties in detail by visiting

Why TaxBandits?

  • Direct State Filing
  • Built-in Error Check
  • Upload Data in Bulk
  • Print and Postal Mailing
  • Affordable Pricing
  • US-Based Support

Supported Federal Forms

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice