File your Prior Tax Year W-2 Forms

Looking back, did you forget to file a form W-2 for a previous year? Don’t panic, TaxBandits can help you out with this! Our Prior-Year Filing feature allows you to e-file tax returns with the IRS for prior tax year.

You can e-file a prior year W-2 form from your TaxBandits account using the same, simplified e-filing process you used to file W-2 forms for the current tax year. From your TaxBandits account, you can also view, download and print these prior year W-2 forms returns at any time with our print center feature. or Choose our “Postal Mailing” option and we will send your forms to their recipients for you!

If at any time you should need a copy of a previously filed form W-2, you can access the TaxBandits Print Center and print your forms at your convenience. This feature is available not only for W-2 forms filed for the current tax year, but also for forms filed for prior tax years (pretty handy, isn’t it?)

People also visited:

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Create a Free Account