IRS Form 1099-S Deadline for 2022
- No Annual Subscriptions Fees
- No Reconciliation Charges
- No Hidden Charges
1. What is Form 1099-S
The IRS Form 1099-S tax form is used to report proceeds from real estate transactions, this includes both sales and exchanges of property. This includes sales or exchanges related to improved or unimproved land (including air space); permanent structures that are commercial, residential, or industrial in nature; condominium units, stock in cooperative housing corporations, and non-contingent interest in standing lumber.
2. When is the IRS Form 1099-S Deadline?
It is mandatory to know the Form 1099-S deadline before filing to stay away from the penalties.
|Recipient copy||Paper filing||E-filing|
|February 15, 2023||February 28, 2023||March 31, 2023|
3. Information Required to file Form 1099-S
The following information is required to complete Form 1099-S either on paper or online:
- The payer’s TIN, name, and address
- The Payee’s TIN, name, address, and account number if applicable
- The gross distribution
- Taxable and nontaxable amounts
- Employee contributions
- The type of retirement account
4. E-File Form 1099-S Easily with TaxBandits
With TaxBandits, e-filing Form 1099-S is simple and secure, just follow the steps below
to get started:
- Create an account with TaxBandits.
- Select or add the business you are filing for.
- Enter the required Form 1099-S details.
- Review and transmit Form 1099-S to the IRS.
Get started with TaxBandits today and stay compliant with the IRS.
Need a recipient copy solution? TaxBandits has you covered! You can select from our postal mail and online access options.
E-file as low as $0.80/form.
What is Form 1099-S
Form 1099-S is used to report information for sale or exchange of real estate properties. Know more on What is Form 1099-S for 2022 tax year.
Form 1099-S Instructions
Get to know the line by line instruction to Form 1099-S tax form instructions for 2022 to report the IRA Contribution Information
to the IRS.