File Form 941 for 2017 & 2016 Tax Year

Do you need to file Form 941 for the previous tax year (2016)?

Filing your taxes every year is important to in order to comply with tax laws and for maintaining business records. For some reason, if you have failed to file a tax return for a previous year, don’t worry, you can still file for that year with TaxBandits.

TaxBandits can help you file your previous return and transmit it to the IRS because we support e-filing Form 941 for the current tax period (2017) as well as the previous tax period (2016).

Filing for the previous tax year is simple. Simply follow the same easy e-filing process you did while filing for the current tax year. Just log in to your TaxBandits account and select which tax year/quarter you would like to e-file Form 941 for.

For example, if you are filing for a 3rd Quarter 2017 and if you have not filed for 1st Quarter 2017, you can still file both the 1st Quarter and 3rd Quarter at one go. Similarly, if you have missed any quarter during the previous tax year (2016), you will still be able to complete it.

You can file form 941 for previous years at no additional cost. Filing for the current tax year or a previous tax year costs the same.

Aside from Form 941 we also support previous year tax filing for Forms 941-PR, Form 941-SS, and Schedule R (for aggregate filers, CPEOs, and IRS authorized agents.)

Because the IRS requires you to keep records of your returns for at least 3 years. TaxBandits automatically stores all of your information in one convenient location online. Log in to your account at any time to access your current and previous returns.

You can also view, download, and print copies of current and previous returns.

TaxBandits supports e-filing Form 941 for the current tax year (2017) as well as the previous tax year (2016).

Supporting the Tax Year2017 (Current Tax Year)2016 (Previous Tax Year)
Form 8974 (Qualified Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities)
All Four Quarters
Supporting FormsForm 941, 941-PR, 941-SS, Schedule RForm 941, 941-PR, 941-SS, Schedule R

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice