Why do I need to provide this information while filing Form 990-N?
Per IRS regulations, these 8 pieces of information are required to confirm your organization's tax-exempt status.
1. Employer Identification Number (EIN)
2. Tax Year
3. Legal Name and Address
4. Various Names of the Organization (if applicable)
5. Name and Address of a Principal Officer
6. Website Address (if applicable)
7. Confirmation of Gross Receipts of $50,000 or less
8. Written Statement if the organization is going out of business
Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST