FAQs on Form 990 Series

Do all political organizations need to file Form 1120-POL?

Political organizations, whether or not they're tax-exempt, must file Form 1120-POL with the IRS if they have any political organization taxable income. Tax-exempt organizations that aren't political organizations must also file Form 1120-POL if they are treated as having political organization taxable income under section 527(f)(1).

Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST

Related Questions

What information is needed to file Form 1120-POL?

When is Form 1120-POL Due?

What are the penalties for filing Form 1120-POL late?

How can I file an extension for Form 1120-POL?

Why am I required to attach schedules to Form 1120-POL?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice