FAQs on Form 990 Series

Will TaxBandits allow me to change my incorrect tax period after the return has been rejected?

Yes, you can change the incorrect tax period for which your return was rejected and re-transmit through TaxBandits for free.
The tax period of your organization is kept stored in the IRS database when you apply for exempt status for your organization. The tax period entered during each filing of the return must be the same as what is listed in the IRS database.
The confusion in entering tax period usually is between tax year which ends in December 31st every year (calendar tax year), and, tax period which ends in a month other than December 31st each year (fiscal tax year).

Last modified 12 Apr 2018 10:04 EST

Related Questions

How do I know which 990 Form to file?

If the organization's exempt status is revoked, will IRS accept my return?

Can I copy information from a prior return to the current year?

Does your software assist in tracking a large number of small contributions without impacting the public support percentage?

What if my organization fails in the Public Support Test?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Form W-2, 1099, 94x Filing is due by January 31, 2019.

File your forms today with your free TaxBandits account. Pay only when you transmit a form.