FAQs on Form 990 Series

What should I do if another organization filed an e-Postcard using my organization's EIN?

Contact the IRS to make sure you have all the right information for your organization. The best thing for you to do is to contact the IRS and they will be able to provide you with the necessary steps to take

Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST

Related Questions

Who is considered to be Principal Officers in my organization?

Does my organization have to file the e-Postcard if it is a subordinate organization in a group exemption?

How do I file with TaxBandits?

Can an organization file an e-Postcard for a prior tax year?

Are there exceptions to the requirement to file Form 990-N?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice