Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now

FAQs on Form 990 Series

How can I file an extension for Form 1120-POL?

If you don't believe you'll have enough time to file Form 1120-POL by the due date, you can apply for a 6-month extension of time to file with Form 7004. You must complete and file Form 7004 by your original deadline to be eligible for an extension.

Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice