FAQs on W-2 Forms

What Forms Do I Need to File with My State?

Typically, states require various 1099 and W-2 Forms be filed, although filers should check with their state to confirm the information required.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Related Questions

What is the Combined Federal/State Filing (CF/SF) Program?

For Which IRS Forms Does the CF/SF Program Apply?

Is Form W-2 Included in the CF/SF Program?

Does TaxBandits Participate in the CF/SF Program?

Which States Participate in the CF/SF Program and What are Their Codes?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice