W-2 State Filings

Along with submitting your W-2 forms to the Federal agencies, most states require W-2 forms to be submitted to their departments, as well. Be sure to check your state's requirements when filing your W-2 forms!

When a state requires the W-2 to be submitted, they may also require additional forms to be filed. Reconciliation and Transmittal forms are needed to be completed by employers in certain states. These forms usually require payroll tax information, along with a summary of the information submitted on the W-2 forms.

TaxBandits will help you through your state filing, showing you the requirements and what states (Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Connecticut, etc) we will support for you.

Click here to know more about the W-2 state filing requirements.

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice