FAQs on W-2 Forms

Who Must File Form W-3c?

Anyone who paper files a W-2c Form with the SSA must also file a W-3c Form, even if you are only filing the W-2c to correct an employee's name or SSN.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now