FAQs on W-2 Forms

How Do I Make a Correction to Form W-3c?

If you need to correct a W-3c Form, you'll need to contact the SSA directly through their Employer Reporting Branch at 1-800-772-6270.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Related Questions

What is Form W-3c?

Who Must File Form W-3c?

What are the Due Dates Associated with Form W-3c?

Do I Need to Staple Form W-3c to the Accompanying W-2c Form(s)?

Who May Sign Form W-3c?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice