FAQs on W-2 Forms

How Should I Complete Form W-2c if More than One W-2 was Filed Under the Same EIN in the Same Year for an Employee?

You can either consider all W-2 Forms filed for that employee when determining the amounts to enter on the W-2c Form or you can file a single W-2c Form to correct only the incorrect W-2 Form.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now