FAQs on W-2 Forms

Can I Use Form W-2c to Report Corrections for Back Pay?

No, do not use Form W-2c to report corrections for back pay. Instead, use Form SSA-131, Employer Report of Special Wage Payments, and see Pub. 957 for more information.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now