What Information is Included on a W-2 Form?
The standard information on each Form W-2 includes:
- Employee’s Social Security number (SSN)
- Employee’s personal information, such as name, address and zip code
- Employer business’s name, address, zip code, and Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Employees Wages, tips, and other compensation
- Taxes withheld (e.g., Social Security, Medicare, and income taxes)
The interview style e-filing process @TaxBandits brings in the most accurate way of filing your W-2 Form electronically.
Get started today and see why TaxBandits is the ultimate e-filing solution!
Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST