FAQs on W-2 Forms

Is there an extension form available for filing Form W-2?

Unfortunately, an extension to file Form W-2 is no longer available. All W-2 Forms must be filed by the January 31 deadline.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Related Questions

What is Form W-2?

Who Must File Form W-2?

Who is Required to File Form W-2 Electronically?

What are the Due Dates for W-2 Form?

How do I Gain an Extension of Time to Furnish Forms W-2 to Employees?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice