FAQs on Payroll Forms

When I click on Form 941 to start filing, it asks if I am a paid tax professional or business owner. I am neither. What should I select?

If you are not a paid tax preparer with a PTIN, select 'Business owner' to file the form 941

Last modified 31 Aug 2017 09:08 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now