FAQs on Payroll Forms

The IRS has received my Form 941. How do I submit my tax payment?

Visit IRS.gov/payments for different options. You can make payments via Debit or Credit Cards or schedule a payment with EFTPS if you have an account through EFTPS.gov. Alternatively, you can use check or money order to make payments.

Last modified 31 Aug 2017 09:08 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now