FAQs on Payroll Forms

My Form 941 was rejected by the IRS and I need to file a correction. Can I do that here?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not support e-filing for Form 941-X. We are planning to feature this form by 2017 3rd Quarter Filing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last modified 31 Aug 2017 09:08 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now