FAQs on Payroll Forms

Can I pay the FUTA tax along with the return?

If your balance due is more than $500, you must deposit your tax using EFTPS.

If your balance due is $500 or less, you can deposit your tax, pay your tax with a credit card or debit card, pay your tax by EFW if filing electronically, or pay your tax by check or money order with your return.

Note: If you fail to make a required deposit or pay any balance due with Form 940, you may be subject to a penalty.

Last modified 05 Jan 2018 06:01 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now