FAQs on Form 990 Series

Which Form 990 should I use?

The 990 form you e-file depends on your organization's gross receipts. IRS Form 990 is for organizations with gross receipts greater than or equal to $200,000; IRS Form 990-EZ is for organizations with gross receipts less than $200,000, and IRS Form 990-N (e-Postcard) is for organizations with $50,000 or less in gross receipts.

Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST

Related Questions

What information is required to complete Form 990?

What is the deadline for Form 990?

What are "gross receipts"?

What are the penalties for not filing?

What is an "accounting period"?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice