FAQs on Form 990 Series

Do I need to file a separate form for an amended return?

TaxBandits allows you to make corrections to your accepted Form 990 and transmit it as an amended return. You won't have to begin over again with a separate form; however, your original return needs to be e-filed with TaxBandits to submit an amended return.

Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now