FAQs on Form 990 Series

How do I file with TaxBandits?

With TaxBandits you can E-File your 990, 990-N, 990-EZ, 8868 and 1120-POL forms in the most simple and easiest method possible. We have error checks in place to make sure that you don't leave any necessary fields blank and provide live phone, chat and email support for any questions you may have. Otherwise, your parent organization will have to contact the IRS and mail a request in writing for the information to be updated to: Internal Revenue Service 1973 North Rulon White Blvd Ogden, UT 84404-5402 ATTN: M/S 6273

Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now