FAQs on Form 1099 Series

Should I Have Received a Form 1099-R for a Prior Taxable Year?

A Form 1099-R reports distributions and other taxable events that occur during the calendar year. If your contract did not have a reportable event in a prior taxable year, you would not receive Form 1099-R. If you believe you should have received a Form 1099-R and have not, you'll need to contact the entity that issued the distribution.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 16:07 EST

Related Questions

What is Form 1099-R?

Why Was I Sent a Form 1099-R?

Why is Money Being Withheld from a Traditional IRA Distribution?

Why is My IRA Rollover Account Reported on Form 1099-R?

Can I Get a Duplicate Copy if I Misplaced the Form 1099-R I Received?

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice