FAQs on Form 1099 INT

Do I Need an EIN/FEIN to File Form 1099-INT?

An Employer ID Number (EIN) or Federal Employer ID Number (FEIN) is issued to businesses and individuals identified by the IRS as engaged with business matters. Entities filing Form 1099-INT should already have an EIN/FEIN issued to them, which must be used to file Form 1099-INT.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 16:07 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now