FAQs on Tax Extensions

What IRS forms can I apply with the 8868 extension?

Typically, exempt organizations apply IRS Form 8868 for Form 990/990-EZ, Form 990-T, or Form 990-PF. There a few other applicable forms for the 8868 extension; however, you cannot apply it for IRS Form 990-N (e-Postcard).

Related Questions

How can I check the status of my extension?

Why should I provide information for signing authority?

How much do you charge to e-file 8868?

When is the due date for Form 8868?

Are there any penalties for late payment?

Last modified 04 Aug 2017 17:08 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice