FAQs on Tax Extensions

Who Must File Form 8809?

If you need to request additional time to file certain types of information returns with the IRS, use Form 8809 for a 30-day extension. A different Form 8809 must be filed for each type of form for which you're extending the deadline.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now