FAQs on ACA Forms

What should I do if I made a mistake on my Form 1095-C?

You can rectify the mistakes and make the necessary corrections to your submitted 1095-C forms, especially the ones that are notified by the IRS. So, if your return is rejected by the IRS, we at TaxBandits support the 1095-C corrections and will assist in re-transmitting it after the errors are rectified.

Last modified 26 Jul 2017 17:07 EST

Success Starts with TaxBandits

The Smart Business Owners Choice

Access our resource center for more
information about tax relief due to
COVID-19. Visit Now